Nova Scotia And Prince Edward Island
Canada’s Atlantic Coast and the Canadian Maritimes
A land blessed with stunning natural beauty and a relaxed way of life. Visit all three of Canada’s Maritime provinces: Nova Scotia, Prince Edward Island and New Brunswick. Scenic landscapes, savory lobster, and whale-watching highlight your Nova Scotia travel adventure. Whale-watch at Digby Neck on the Bay of Fundy, drive the most beautiful, scenic areas of the world – Cabot Trail, visit Cape Breton Highlands National Park, and much more.
10 Day guided tour through the elite areas of the Atlantic Coastline of Canada.
The all inclusive vacation package starts at $1095.00 per person not including air fare. Departure dates available from May through October. Enjoy Spring, Summer, or the vibrant colors of Fall. Your adventure vacation starts in:
- Day 1 Halifax, Nova Scotia
- Day 2 Cape Breton Island
- Day 3 Whale Watching off Cape Breton Island
- Day 4 Cabot Trail, Baddeck
- Day 5 Fortress of Louisbourg
- Day 6 Prince Edward Island National Seashore
- Day 7 Prince Edward Island Anne of Green Gables
- Day 8 New Brunswick, Bay of Fundy
- Day 9 Peggey’s Cove, Halifax
- Day 10 Halifax
Fall Foliage in Nova Scotia
Fall foliage arrives later in Nova Scotia than in New England. The best departure dates for viewing fall colors are usually all of the October dates. Have your camera ready on the Cabot Trail, where fall foliage can be spectacular.